WHY BECOME A CITTASLOW TOWN?
- It is an investment for the future
- We achieve the ideal of good living by slowing down and rediscovering our identity, our territory and our local culture
- In the complexity of the modern world, being Slow is an informed choice that carries enduring economic benefits
WHY LIVE IN CITTASLOW TOWN?
- The best and best-protected food, the traditional knowledge put into practice, the sharing between citizens, the sense of community and the transmission of knowledge from old people to youngsters are priceless and lead us towards happiness
- Sustainability is a target that we approach engaging the entire community
- Living in a Cittaslow town means having a cleaner environment, eating wholesome food, participating in a rich social life that respects the values of tradition and opening ourselves to the citizens of other cultures
WHY VISIT A CITTASLOW TOWN?
- Because only in a Cittaslow town do we feel ourselves guests rather than merely tourists, entering into the community, discovering its deepest values, appreciating the conviviality and spirit that are offered to us by the craftsman, the fisherman, the small farmer, the shopkeeper
- Slow Food in action is the best welcome for new forms of responsible tourism