São Brás de Alportel (P) - Snail Route
The tradition of the snack is as old as tasty ... brings to the table friends, conversations and memories ... And while you nibble, live out and live it more!
To revive this tradition of springtime snack of snails, which is also a valuable tourism potentiality of São Brás de Alportel, the City Hall, with the collaboration of 12 local businesses, launches the 1st Snail Route!
Follow the snail and taste, slowly, the tradition of an nice snack!
One Dozen of businesses are waiting for you!
1. Café Central Mesquita "Bolota" | Accessible
2. Snack-Bar "Botinas" | Accessible
3. Snack-Bar Café "Correia" | Accessible
4. Bar - Grupo Desportivo e Cultural de Machados | Accessible
5. Café "Joné" | Accessible
6. Snack-Bar" Kuick" | Accessible / MB
7. Snack-Bar "Manta" | Accessible
8. Snack-Bar "Nascer do Sol" | Accessible
9. Bar - Sociedade Recreativa Alportelense | Accessible
10. Snack-Bar Pastelaria "Sol Dourado" (Confectionary) | Accessible
11. Cervejaria "Tapas Bar" (Beerhouse) | Accessible
12. Café Restaurante "União" | Accessible
For more information:
City Hall of São Brás de Alportel